Around the House: Spring Fever

Monday, March 3, 2014


Outside it is completely white. Ice. And as much as I love a good wintery plaid and logs by the fire, I'm ready to spruce things up with bright colors and florals. Aren't you?
 print | colorful cushions (source unknown)
Saturday in Dallas we enjoyed an 80 degree sunny day. The day before that it was in the high 70's. And now schools are cancelled again due to ice and I'm forced to don my fake fur vests once more. Oh Spring, wherefore art thou Spring? Give me blushed cheeks, floral cushions, buds in vases and color galore. Amen? xo

2 comments:

  1. yes! so ready for color and cheer. Love the botanicals/floral print set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you and me both. Although I'm pretty sure you are slightly more ready for Spring than me. xo

      Delete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground