Peachy Keen

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
I've been doing a little color research for a new project that I can't wait to tell you guys about. For now it's hush-hush. In the meantime, I wanted to share a color palette that I am absolutely bonkers over right now... peach, cream and slate blue, with a side of minty green. Seriously drool-y no? It's like fresh drops a Spring on an otherwise dismal day. So calming and fresh at the same time. 

What colors have your heart purring right now? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground