Peachy Keen

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
I've been doing a little color research for a new project that I can't wait to tell you guys about. For now it's hush-hush. In the meantime, I wanted to share a color palette that I am absolutely bonkers over right now... peach, cream and slate blue, with a side of minty green. Seriously drool-y no? It's like fresh drops a Spring on an otherwise dismal day. So calming and fresh at the same time. 

What colors have your heart purring right now? xo

5 comments:

  1. This weblog presents valuable information to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading the article above, the article is very interesting and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this impressive article.

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground