Grow Up!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Five year olds want to be seven. Seven year olds want to be ten. Teenagers want to be 21 and I just want my decor to Grow Up. Weird huh? I'm not quite sure how one's decor can grow up, but there is something that seems a little, for lack of a better term, young about my home lately. Maybe it's because I have zero money to pour into the decor of our home so everything, and I mean everything, is thrifted. If I'm honest I also have a problem with buying things that I don't really need if they're under $5.00.
I follow Joslyn Taylor of Simple Lovely and if you've ever seen the interior of her home you will completely understand what I am about to say... she is a grown up. In the best possible way. She has this uber cool 70's vibe going with a mass dose of chic. That lady has style out the yang. When I grow up, I want my house to look like Joslyn's. Until then, I'll just drool over her pins and the homes you see here today. Slurp. Slurp.
1 | 2

 source unknown
 1 | 2
 1 | 2

Happy Weekend all you grown ups and kids at heart! xo

5 comments:

  1. I have taken this blog that written very well. I like you. I'll support you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this unique post! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are really grateful for this blog post. Absolutely a Great work, Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the most significant information for me. Thanks for a good points

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a valuable post. I like it very much, Love your skills in writing Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground