Around the House: Painted Front Doors

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello Monday. I'm greeting you with a freshly painted front door. It finally happened... the goodness of mint is covering my entryway. I hope to snap some pics today so that I can show the big reveal sometime this week. In the meantime, here are some amazing painted doors that show just why I feel in love with greeting guests in color!
I rest my case. Color glorious color! Hope this brightens your Monday after the long holiday weekend. xo

top image via plastolux

2 comments:

  1. Wow! these all doors are very amazing and lovely that looks so gorgeous. Great designs and well painted.


    office screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are done great job. You are sharing very nice and important ideas about main door in your post.
    Hurricane Resistant Entry Door

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground