Around the House: Layers

Monday, January 24, 2011

One of the things I love most about super cold weather is getting to bundle up in layers. This applies not only to clothing but bedding as well. It's one of the few times of year that the hubs puts up with a major dose of girliness.

starting with some thrifted floral sheets

and pillow cases...

my favorite vintage floral sheet (for the moment)

top off with some colorful quilts... (doesn't the yellow look divine with that pink?)

end result - layered goodness that makes me want to snuggle in bed all day!

Does your winter bed get anything special that makes it super cozy for you and super hard to get out of bed, especially on a Monday? xo

7 comments:

  1. Loving the vintage floral! I have never been a really huge fan on vintage until recently and I want to redo my entire house in it now! Love reading your blog!

    ♥Nicole @ http://insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I have never thought of mixing it all up like that! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this!! Our bed is also wrapped in vintage pretties. It makes me so happy! Wel done!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground