Breathless

Thursday, September 1, 2011




Amazing images right? It gets better...they were taken by my amazingly talented husband. I love his eye for color and composition. It's always fascinated me. He took these images while on a shoot in Egypt last month and I am one smitten kitten. Our living and dining room walls are a soothing dark grey and I would love to have one of the last two images blown up BIG, printed on canvas, hanging above our dining table. Sigghhh.  Babe, if you're reading this...Christmas is just around the corner, right along with my birthday. wink. wink.

So you might be wondering, "Is she just showing us these images to brag on her husband?" Well, yes and no. Here's where it gets good for you guys. These prints will be available at Pure and Noble when we open up shop again in mid-September. I'm so excited. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground