Tres Joli Wedding

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


Remember this wedding that I shared with you guys? Well, the wedding came off without a hitch. Voila!!!! The bride and groom are happily married and now have many fond memories of their special day. I am extremely honored to have been a part of it in spirit and via my mom's famous coleslaw recipe that was served alongside their farm fresh local bar-b-que menu. Congrats Jeen and Julian.
Here's a look:

Games and special seating for the littles...
Games galore for the grown-ups too... (Look at that lovely bride. Go get 'em Jeen!)

I think this may have been the very first post I have ever done with a huge grin on my face spanning from ear to ear. I am so happy for you Jeen. This whole wedding was handmade - including Jeen's dress. She taught herself how to sew in order to make her dress herself. Love that. Isn't this couple just amazing? If you'd like to follow more of Jeen, she's got a new blog and it's stellar, just like her. xo
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground