Spring Cleaning

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Grab your dusters and your wallets. Tag and Tibby, on etsy, is having a Spring Cleaning sale to clear out her basement and make room for new stuff. Julia, of Tag and Tibby, sort of has an addiction to old things and thrifting. Just like me. I'm so glad we don't live in the same city. We'd be fighting over the same stuff.
I want to do this, to all of her postcards!
Seriously, go check it out. Julia has a great eye and something for everyone. And everything's 25% off. That's some cleaning I can actually enjoy! xo

2 comments:

  1. We would have a serious vintage collection if we lived near each other, that is for sure. Thanks SO much for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hey... You! I think you are the tops for showing the comment love! Thank you for your comments and support. It means so very much. If you leave a comment, you will find the reply in comments as well. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground